The Suspicious Orders page provides a summary of suspicious orders placed within a specified time frame. Use this page to understand the user data and various risk factors associated with suspicious orders, then take action as necessary.
By default, this page shows orders that have an NS8 Order Status of Merchant Review and an NS8 Risk of Medium or High. Orders that have already been approved or canceled or orders with an NS8 Risk of Low will not appear on this page unless you create customized filters.
- The date selector - Group data by intervals. The default intervals are Today, Last 24 Hours, Yesterday, and Last 7 Days. To create custom date and time intervals use the calendar.
- The data filter - Filter the results by individual attributes. To add and remove data, customize columns. By default, the filter for this page shows orders that have an NS8 Order Status of Merchant Review and an NS8 Risk of Medium or High.
- The heat map - Shows the location of the orders in the data that appears on the page.
- Order details - Shows all the suspicious orders placed in the specified time frame. By default, orders appear by order time, with most recent suspicious orders appearing first. To open the Order Review page, select an order number.
- NS8 Order Status - By default, orders in Merchant Review (they have not been approved or canceled) appear on this page. You can cancel or approve an order based on our recommendation. Or, select the ellipses (...) for more options like customer verification. Selecting an action opens an additional menu that asks you to confirm your choice.
Before you cancel or approve an order, weigh the risks of the associated information using the data on this page. By default, you can see the order's score, order price, user risk factor, payment risk factor, and whether you are waiting to receive customer verification for that order. For example, if an order has an extremely low score and a high payment risk score, you might cancel the order. If an order has a medium score and a moderate payment risk score, you can run customer verification for the order and wait for confirmation before you approve or cancel it.
Updated about 1 year ago