You can customize data in the NS8 platform in several ways. Each page has options that are specific to its content. The menus that you use to adjust data are consistent throughout the platform.
Some pages, like the Suspicious Orders page, show time-based data. To choose a date range, select the calendar menu in the upper-right corner of the page. Select your start and end dates, or choose a pre-set date range, then select Apply.
Some pages have multiple columns of data for each user session. You can customize these columns to include fields that are not visible by default:
- Select the customize column icon. A menu appears with a list of visible columns.
- Search for the field that you want to include, then select it.
- To remove an existing field, select the X to its name.
- To change the order of the fields, drag them.
- To restore the default view, select Default Columns.
- To save your changes, select Apply.
On some pages, you can filter data based on specific criteria.
- Add Filter: Add a new rule to the page.
- Add Group: Add a sub-rule to an existing rule.
- And/Or: Change the logic of your filters.
- Criteria: Choose your filter criteria.
Note: You can only select one option from each drop-down menu. For certain criteria, you can apply multiple values to one rule.
- Delete: Delete a filter.
- Default Filters: Go back to the page’s default filters.
- Apply Filters: Apply your filters.
To exclude your visits to your websites from session reporting, use the Customize Columns menu on the page from which you're pulling data.
If you don't know your IP address, use a service like What's My IP to look it up.
Note: Unless you have a static IP address, which usually involves a surcharge from your internet provider, your IP address can change periodically. Keep track of the addresses you've filtered if you need to repeat the results.
After you find your IP address, create a filter.
Updated about 1 year ago