Secure your shop from order fraud, advertising fraud, and poor performance.
NS8 Protect™ (formerly Complete Storefront Protection) uses industry-leading techniques such as behavioral analytics, real-time user scoring, and global monitoring to identify bots and other malicious activity.
As a platform-based approach to online threat reduction, NS8 Protect is designed to help your store fight the three big revenue killers: order fraud, advertising fraud, and poor performance.
The video below demonstrates NS8 Protect for Shopify; however, we also have versions for Magento, PrestaShop, thirty bees, and WooCommerce. The features and functionality between these platforms is largely the same.
- Defend your store against the rising threats posed by automated traffic and malicious users.
- Prevent fraudulent traffic and transactions from stealing your stores resources.
- Shield your store from multiple threats simultaneously from an integrated dashboard within your eCommerce platforms.
Revenue Killer #1: Order Fraud
For every $1 stolen by order fraud, retailers lose another $3 to lost labor, lost productivity, and chargeback penalties.
NS8 Protect watches and scores every visitor to your store. When we detect suspicious activity before, during, or after an order is placed, it is reflected in the order’s EQ8 Score. An order with a low score is most likely fraudulent, and depending on how low the score is, it is held or flagged for manual review.
When an order’s score is low enough to be suspicious, but not low enough for the store administrator to confidently cancel the order, NS8 Protect provides the tools to escalate the order and request e-mail and SMS text verification from the user. If the user verifies their phone number, the store administrator can process the order with confidence.
- Benefit from the network of stores and websites already tagging fraudulent users and suspicious behavior by using NS8 software.
- Reduce costly chargebacks and the risk they pose to your merchant account.
- Reduce both the labor dedicated to manual review and shipping lead times.
- Set your own custom threshold for suspicious orders and users.
Revenue Killer #2: Advertising Fraud
Advertising fraud can eat up to 34% of your budget
Advertising fraud (especially remarketing fraud) is a huge and growing issue for online merchants. Up to 34% of online advertising campaign budgets are stolen using fraudulent traffic.
NS8 Protect not only scores all of the traffic visiting your store, but it also detects and records the traffic’s source. You will see when, and which, advertising sources are delivering low-quality, high-risk, fraudulent traffic. You will be able to save money and increase revenue by eliminating poorly performing campaigns and focusing your budget on the successful campaigns that deliver results.
- Compare scored campaigns for the presence of bot traffic and fraud.
- Prevent bots and fraudulent users from being tagged for remarketing.
- Integrate with Google Analytics to tag high-value users for more effective remarketing.
- Track your store’s advertising savings from blocked fraudulent users.
Revenue Killer #3: Poor Performance
57% of human users will abandon a website within three seconds of encountering any type of performance issue.
NS8 Protect includes five critical monitors that every store should have. If and when an issue arises, escalating text messages are sent to you and your staff warning of potential or actual problems.
- Monitor your store’s technical performance. If your store becomes slow or unresponsive, due to plugin conflicts or other changes, you will be immediately notified.
- Monitor your store’s global performance relative to other eCommerce stores.
- Monitor your store’s encryption certificates. If your store’s certificate expires, users will be warned against using your service. NS8 will alert you first, before the all-important certificate expires.
- Monitor spam and malware blacklists for your store’s domain. If your store finds itself listed, maliciously or accidentally, NS8 will alert you and direct you towards a solution.