Order Rules have also had a large overhaul to improve their ease-of-use. Instead of needing to edit them each time if you want to change the processing order or be temporarily disabled, order rules can now be drag/dropped and switched on/off for greater flexibility. In addition, it is now clear what actions are performed when a rule is and isn't met. These changes make configuring order rules easier and help merchants to manage their workflow.
Moreover, different rules can now have a nickname and notes attached which makes tracking what they are supposed to do and documenting any necessary changes a seamless process.
- added: More tooltips to explain key sections, provide directions, and assist product ease-of-use.
- added: Text to the Order Rules screen so it is clearer which order the rules run in and how merchants can change this order.
- added: A toggle on/off switch for each Order Rule so they can be enabled or disabled without needing to edit or delete them. This feature is accessible both on the main screen and when you go to edit a rule.
- added: Drag and drop functionality to Order Rules so the order can be changed more easily.
- added: A displayed nickname and syntax for Order Rules so it is easy to see what they do and how they operate. This feature is accessible both on the main screen and when you go to edit a rule.
- added: An “If Yes” and “If No” column so it is clear which actions are taken for a rule. Failing to meet the condition of any rule (“If No”) will always move on to automatically check the next rule in the sequence or exit and leave the order in Merchant Review if no rules are applied.
- added: A notes field to the Create Order Rule/Edit Order Rule screen so you can describe what the rule is meant to do in more detail in case you or your team want to review it later.
- fixed: Revised layout to enhance visibility of key information and add new explanations to the Order Rules screen.
- fixed: Order Rules are no longer case sensitive, so they will operate regardless of capitalization for different attributes on an order.
- fixed: The available actions to Approve order, Cancel Order, Verify Customer, Run Whitepages Pro Check, Change NS8 Risk (Low, Medium, High).
- fixed: (Magento Change) -- Removed the "On Hold" rule action to avoid potential incompatibilities that might occur between NS8 and the order workflow.