We made a number of changes to the Order Review screen to provide more information to the merchant about the order. This includes information about the customer’s payment and other items that were only previously available by adding columns to the suspicious orders screen.
Moreover, to assist with product ease-of-use, we’ve revised the layout of the screen and added multiple tooltips to explain key sections and provide context to merchants when making decisions about how to handle orders.
- added: More tooltips to explain key sections and assist product ease-of-use.
- added: Detail to the payment transactions field, which now incorporates further information like the AVS result codes.
- added: Other user locations under the map, with the billing address, shipping address and device location all clearly identified.
- added: A separate tab for session details and navigation history.
- improved: Layout changes to enhance visibility of key information and add new explanations to the order review screen.
- improved: The display of user risk and payment risk attributes, so now both display below the order’s EQ8 Score whenever a risk is detected.
- improved: Customer Details field has changed to now include the last 5 orders (instead of only displaying orders in the last 30 days) and incorporates the Platform Order Status of those orders.