To replace the different buttons for Approve, Cancel, or SMS Verifying an order, we’ve created a single action button that allows for more allow more seamless management of orders. This allows merchants see all their available options for handling an order through a single dropdown button, which helps prevent accidentally choosing illogical options (SMS verifying an already cancelled order) or confirming/denying an order by mistake.
In the case of Customer Verification, this prevents multiple requests from being accidentally sent, provides more info to the merchant about how long ago the request for verification was made, and shows what response was given by the customer (if any). Every step taken by both the merchant and the customer also appears in the Order Log (below).
- added: A single action button to approve, cancel, or verify orders. This button and functionality is also available on both the Suspicious Orders screen and the main dashboard.
- added: A confirmation “Are you sure Y/N” to the order management buttons to reduce the chance of accidentally approving, canceling, or verifying orders.
- added: Text to indicate when a Customer Verification request has been sent, is pending, or has been confirmed/denied. This helps see the status of customer verification requests.
- added: A timer under the order management button to display how long ago a Customer Verification request was sent and the results of that check.
- added: Detail to the approved/verified/cancelled actions so it is clearer when the action was taken and by whom (whether manual or automated).
- fixed: The ability to send a verification request once one has already been sent to avoid accidentally saturating the customer with these requests.